Monday, October 16, 2006

Be-Grudge-ed too

I knew I had to see Grudge 2 and I also knew that Hollywood would get their sticky fingers all in this sequel and I also knew that my mom had not yet seen the first one.
SO.......
I layed a plan to get everything in place to see Grudge 2.
First off I bought the first cause it was so good plus Wal-Mart had it for like 5 bucks. I then fit it into my extremely packed schedule so that mom could see what was going on and I could catch up.
I was so tired at the end of the dvd yet I wanted to catch the deleted scenes just in case I needed to know some small detail for the sequel. Turned out there were 2 pages of deleted scenes and my exhaustion was more powerful then my curiosity.
2 days later, mom and I are at the mall and we're buying tickets to see Grudge 2 although she kept picking The Departed (we'll get to that one next week...maybe) and I kept saying she was crazy. We just watched the dvd so we could catch the movie this weekend (Friday the 13th and all) and she keeps saying Departed. Huh?
Anyway we go see it and it's the same shit as it always is in Dumb Bump Port Charlotte. Not saying the town is "Dumb" but the movie goers are.
Case in point.
There were yet again 2 couples behind me. One kept burping and belching thru-out the whole movie I shit you not. Here I am watching Sarah trying to escape that freaky Japanese Goth chick and out of no where BURPPPPP!!!!! It was like that beer guy from the Simpsons.
Then we had a revival of Mystery Science Theatre 3000 complete with all the little snide comments and the cute voice overs.
After all that mess how could I possibly critique this movie. Suffice to say that it kept my interest even though it bounces back and forth through 3 different story lines. So if you are planning on seeing this movie keep that in mind. Also if you remember the first one then you should remember that's how they did it there as well, just with 2 different stories instead of 3.
All in all if you've seen the first go see this one and if anyone is belching and burping through out the movie think of me and tell the pig to leave the damn theatre...cause I was too timid to do it myself.
Thanks in advance for your courage and if that pig yells at you or throws their popcorn at you well you just tell the manager and get a free pass. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home