Saturday, April 08, 2006

My Luck is staying strong with Slevin



This is bizarre!
I have seen too many movies in a row that have been entertaining me way too much.
Am I getting too soft?
Case in point. Last night I went to see Lucky Number Slevin with my friend Dean. We have this thing that we pay at one of those credit card machines and we cheat by paying the senior price. The ticket takers never really notice that cause they are always too busy just checking the house number your in. So we buy our tickets and go into the movie. While there I notice a very strange coincidence. The house we are in is house number "7". Last night was April "7"th and that senior price that I payed....you guessed it "7" dollars!
Wow and wow again!
That was way too many sevens for a movie titled Lucky Number Slevin.
But I digress.
The movie is a very entertaining piece of $#!& in the sense that it keeps your interest and throws enough twists to keep you guessing. Although I've seen so many of these movies that I picked up on everything so yeah I guessed the whole plot :(
BUT I still loved the acting as I love everyone of these people even Danny Aiello who's been M.I.A for way too long. Bruce was again in top form and Morgan Freeman is always a pleasure as is his nemesis Sir Ben Kingsley. Lucy Liu is so freaking cute and sassy she's the best and our man Slevin Hartnett is so cool in the lead!
Go catch this flick only because it will entertain you with many great actors and this really cool sound track that bubbles it way through this flick. BTW that was like my fav part this really cool sound track that reminded me of the old mystery movies of the "7"0's. Wow there is that "7" again. Oh and one more thought we went to see the 10:40 show which if you put the 1 from 10 and 4 from 40 you get 14 which is 7 plus 7.
Don't take my word for it check it out in a matinee or yeah even a Blockbuster night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home