Sunday, March 19, 2006

V stands for more than just VENDETTA




WOW THIS MOVIE IS SO GOOD...SO GREAT...IT'S TRULY EXTRAORDINARY.
I have to admit I was interested in seeing this movie.
I mean it had the same guys that did the Matrix movies so yeah I figured it was probably gonna be alright.
Well I always say if you go into a movie with low expectations and the movie is this good you come out loving what you just experienced.
Now notice I said experienced and not saw.
Thats because you truly have an experience that transcends other movies.
A prime example is the other movie I saw 16 Blocks.
Great movie, very solid and very well acted.
But at the end of the day you leave saying "that was a great movie so what do you want for dinner."
When you leave a film like V for Vendetta its more like "Wow I can't believe England would do something like that and I wonder if they would and I wonder if we Americans would ever do that and " well you get the point.
There are so many complicated moments and mind blowing events here that it really does stand as a wake up call.
I just hope that it isn't so complicated that the general public misses the main point.
Don't let any one person have too much power or we WILL see another Hitler.
This one's going to be in my collection when it comes out on DVD along with the other greats of its time.
With Natalie cutting her hair to Hugo lending his voice after the fact to just plain fantastic performances all around this film should gather some type of award next year.
I would love to see Natalie get an Oscar nod.
See this movie.
Enjoy this movie.
But most of all Understand this movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home