Sunday, March 26, 2006

the Libertine was typical Johnny Depp


I was very excited to see this and dragged my mom to see it cause she loves Johnny Depp but within minutes I was very scared I made a terrible mistake.
As Johnny says in the very opening "You are not going to like me" and truer words were never spoken.
His character was so despicable that it really turned me off.
And I found out after the movie that my mom felt the same and that we both wanted to walk out but neither of us did.
And we were both happy we didn't.
By the end of the movie our time spent had payed off.
His character, although not very redeeming, did come though at the end.
So stick with this movie but pay only matinee prices for this puppy.
Anything else would make you not like Johnny's character for real.

http://www.thelibertine-movie.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home