Sunday, February 05, 2006

HaVe yOu ChEcKeD tHe cHiLdReN

When A Stranger Calls is a remake of a 70's movie that scared the bejesus out of me at that time but now it just is plain stupid.
Sneak into this one cause it ain't worth the price of admission.
One example is this whole set up of the main character running track and her teacher telling her that she knows she can run better than that.
Well I guess the director totally forgot about this and it never entered into the plot after that.
The main baddie isn't even anyone that we meet.
Just some non-descript guy who rips kids apart with his bare hands.
Everything about this movie was pointless.
Just do yourself a favor and rent the original.
At least that one had a feeling of dread to it.
But maybe that was just me being a young teen.
Yeah that's got to be it.
So take a chance if you want, but don't blame me for your time lost.
And I was with 3 other people who all said the same.
This movie sucked!!!!
Simon might come after me if he reads this but hey don't look at me buddy.
You are the one who messed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home