Saturday, May 13, 2006

Poseidon takes you on one hell of a cruise

Dam the lifejackets and screw the life boats this was one hell of a smack in the side.
Wow way to go Wolfgang. You put this ship on a truly rough course and didn't veer too far from the thrill ride. I was on the edge of my seat from start to finish and when the movie ended I finally had a second to breathe. And the guy in front of me was just as excited as me because when the movie ended he promply turned around and told us how much he enjoyed it.
Funny story about this guy. He was a "bit overweight" and when he got up to leave he jumped over the handrail and fell on the ground where he stayed until me and my handicapped mom helped him up. Very freaky incident and wouldn't want to press replay on that one.
But yes I wanted to let everyone know that my new movie buddy is my mom as I have moved to a new city to help her out. I went to see Mission:Impossible with her too and that was an event free showing. Event being the guy who fell.
Well thanks for reading my blog I hope you enjoy this flick as much as I did.
Have a great and beautiful Mother's day everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

Good review, but I couldn't disagree more ... I don't expect a lot of character development in a disaster flick, but none? Worse, as they went on their quest to reach the surface, I was often bored to tears.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 1:51:00 AM  
Blogger sci-fi and super-heroes said...

seems like we have a ebert and whatshis name thing going on here. yeah

Sunday, May 14, 2006 7:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home