Thursday, January 26, 2006

Underworld : EvenBetterThanTheOriginal

Well it doesn't happen to often so when it does take note.
This sequel is better than the original.
Now having said that, the original wasn't all that.
I mean it was ok like a good blockbuster night but not a matinee.
This one's a matinee.
And let me tell you why.
The awesome fight scenes!
The details in the digital are getting so much better in movies that its very exciting to go to movies these days.
I loved so many of the fights that I can easily say all of them rocked.
Kate Beckinsale was great as the DeathDealer who has a secret that no one else has and its a very good secret.
Scott Speedman was actually pretty good for a no name.
His scenes were very captivating and he kept my interest through out the whole movie.
I loved his hybrid and loved how he ripped the mouths off of the Lycans.
Lycans are the werewolves by the way and now that I mention it the original is better explained in this one.
That is another reason this one's better.
And the story is kinda cool too.
Anyway go see this movie for the fun of it.
You won't be let down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home