Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Double Whammy week w/ Click N My Super Ex Girlfriend

Well since both of these movies were luke warm cuties, I figured I'd toss them both in the same blog.
First off let me tell you that me and my Mom decided to see My Super Ex and no I'm not talking about Georgie Poo (wink wink) but the movie and then I said " Well why not just pop into Click then we can go see My Girlfriend."
So.... we ended up getting there early and watching Click and that ended at the same time Girlfriend started so you should've seen me trying to get my Mom out of one movie into the restroom then into a show already in previews.
Not an easy task.
I guess I should talk a bit about the movies; Ya Think!
Click was a movie that my sister Toni told me to go see cause she said Adam Sandler had really grew as an actor and his performance even made her cry.
Boy what a sucker she was. Falling for the oldest trick in the book. The old tear jerker moment with the sad dramatic music and the overly dramatic acting.
OK SO I CRIED TOO, YOU HAPPY!!!!!
I couldn't help myself. All the drama and sadness caught me off guard.
My Super Ex Girlfriend was the movie that we actually wanted to see so you can only guess that my expectations were higher for this one. But I did read the reviews so I had an idea that the premise was a bit shaky.
I was right.
Why did they make G-Girl so bad!
She was supposed to be the good guy but she was going around all stuck up and crabby.
HATED IT! YOU CAN GO GIRL, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE WITH THAT 'TUDE!
Anywho that's my opinion and I'm stickin' 2 it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home