Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Harry Potter is getting some stones

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is the first Harry Potter that I didn't either fall asleep in or walk out confused why I just lost 2 plus hours of my life as well as 10 bucks.
Now fire had some steam to it and that's what I think I'm been waiting for.
The whole maze scene was great and the underwater game was cool also.
I really liked Viktor Krum and wanted him to come out ahead in the race, sorry Harry but he has my name.
The freaky guy with the eye was a scream and definitely helped move the story along.
And that bath scene with Harry and Moaning Myrtle finally proved that our Harry isn't a boy anymore.
The main baddie Voldemort was cool also and maybe by next movie I'll have the story down pat.
But I must admit its very complicated.
Maybe I should hang with a Potter fan and they can teach me.
But now that I think of it, I'd rather just stay with Lord of the Rings.
Much better in my eyes.
This little 4th installment is worth the price of a matinee ticket.
So what are you waiting for.
Jump on your broomstick and fly over to your local movie theatre before this on disappears.

http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home