Thursday, December 15, 2005

Walk The Line lets June shine

http://www.walkthelinethemovie.com/

I know I saw this same movie somewhere.
Young kids has a terrible tragedy in his life.
Overcomes poverty.
Fights for his Dream.
Makes it big.
Starts taking drugs to cope.
Cleans up his act and gets the girl at the end.
Am I crazy or have we already seen this story a thousand times.
Does Ray sound familiar.
Now enough of my complaining let me tell you why you should go see this movie.
Cause all those other movies were not about the bad @$$ that was Johnny Cash.
I totally forgot how great he was and how I loved his music.
And Reese was totally working the Oscar nods and I believe she might just get the Golden Guy.
Joaquin Phoenix tried real hard but his freakish jolts and shaking looked a bit too much for me.
I almost felt like he was making fun of Johnny or something.
But something that they were playing around with was the singing.
Joaquin and Reese both sang in this movie and huge props for that.
They sounded great and made me want to by the sound track.
So this is gonna be rated the price of a matinee for all the cool songs and Reese being oh so cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home