Wednesday, December 14, 2005

KING KONG CRASHES THRU THE GATES

I have a feeling Peter Jackson is gonna be a very happy man this weekend.
His new creation has such a mysterious grip on us that we can't help but fall for it.
King Kong is by far a spectacular delight with many exciting and sometimes corny moments.
Don't think you can walk out of the theatre pretending not to have been touched, cause I'm not falling for it.
Peter did an amazing job and so did his cast.
Naomi was a sweet shining beauty that totally brighten up your heart.
Jack Black is great as the slimy producer who will put anyone's life in jeopardy just to get that once in a million shot.
Adrian Brody was charming as the Knight in Shining Armor.
And you can't help but fall for some of the background characters like Jimmy or Lumpy.
And the guy from Early Edition was great as the "Hero" of the story.
Never think you'll get tired in this 3 plus hour movie cause the time just whizzes by.
The island scenes are truly frightening and had me at the edge of my seat.
All in all this was a movie I would suggest seeing with that someone special or even by yourself.
This being my first blog I will have to set up some type of rating system.
Lets do this... I'll tell you on a scale of worth the price or sneak in for free as my basis.
This movie is a worth the price of prime time meaning its worth the full price.
Matinee price movies would be ok but not worth full price.
And blockbuster nights would be it was worth seeing just don't bother paying movie prices.
And finally sneak in for free would be it sucks and I wouldn't even pay blockbuster prices.
So go to the movies this week pay full p[rice for this fantastic piece of cinema and you won't be sorry you did.
http://www.kingkong.com/
Have fun at the movies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home